Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist signing Sunday at the Poisoned Pen


Don't miss this chance to hear Deborah Nelson talk about her book The War Behind Me.

The War Behind Me (Perseus Books), which has received great reviews in the NYT, Boston Globe and Philadelphia Inquirer, as well as elsewhere. (www.thewarbehindme.com ) It was featured on BookTV last weekend. Author Deborah Nelson is a Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist, who has worked for the Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, Seattle Times and Chicago Sun-Times.

The book came out of a series I did in 2006 while Washington investigative editor for the LA Times -- just before I split to teach journalism at University of Maryland. My career traces back to ASU in the 1970s, when Max Jennings, then the student newspaper adviser, persuaded me to change my major from art to journalism. I stumbled into my first investigative story while working for the State Press... Click Here to Read a Story From the NY Times

No comments:

Post a Comment